Data Collected during Your Visit to Website
Personal data collected during the user’s visit to the website shall be provided by the user voluntarily. Such data may include: first name, last name, patronymic, phone numbers, email addresses, mailing/delivery addresses, bank details of the company represented by the user, his/her position in this company, social media accounts, as well as the data disclosed in other fields of the forms.
We shall not check the accuracy of the data provided to us and shall not guarantee high quality of orders, provision of services, or feedback if the information provided to us was incorrect.
Data are collected when a user fills out the forms available on the website (for example, during registration, placing an order, subscribing, posting a review, question, or feedback, and other actions).
Data disclosed in various forms on the website may be transmitted either directly to the website or to third-party websites (scripts of third-party services).
Data may be collected through the cookie technology (cookies) either directly by the website or by scripts of third-party services. These data are collected automatically. The user (you) may prevent the transmission of such data by disabling cookies in the browser, in which the website is opened.
Also collected during a visit to the website, in addition to personal data, is non-personal data. Such data are collected automatically by the web server, on which the website is located, by means of CMS (content management system), and by third-party scripts installed on the website. Data collected automatically includes: IP address and country of its registration; domain name, from which you came; user navigation from one page of the website to another; information that your browser provides voluntarily when you visit the website; cookies; traffic; and other data collected by third-party analytics installed on the website.
These data are non-personal and are collected with the aim to improve our customer service, website usability, and statistical traffic analysis.
Data Disclosure to Third Parties
We shall not disclose users’ personal information to companies, organizations, or individuals that are not affiliated with us. Except for the cases listed below.
User's Public Data
The user’s personal data may be published in the public domain in accordance with the functionality of the website. For example, when the user posts reviews/questions, the name he/she provided to the website may be published. Such activities on the website are voluntary, and the user agrees to such disclosure by their actions.
As Required by Law
Information may be disclosed in order to prevent fraud or other illegal actions and at the request of the legislation and in other cases provided for by the laws of the Russian Federation.
To Provide Services and Fulfill Obligations
The user agrees that the personal information may be transmitted to third parties for the purpose of providing services he/she ordered on the website and fulfilling other obligations to the user. Such persons include, for example, delivery services, postal services, cargo transportation services, and others.
Third-party Services Installed on Website
Purposes of Personal Data Processing
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to customer requests more effectively;
- To personalize the user experience. We may use this information to determine which website users are most interested in the services and products provided by our website;
- To improve our website. We may use the feedback you provide us with to improve our products and services;
- To process payments. We may use user information only in order to process an order and payments. We shall not share this information with third parties, except if it is necessary for the provision of services;
- To send users information that they have agreed to receive on topics that we think will be of interest to them;
- To periodically send email newsletters that may include company news, updates, information about products and services, and so on.
Shall the user want to unsubscribe from receiving subsequent emails, we provide a detailed instruction on how to do so at the bottom of each email. The user can also contact us through our website regarding this.
Terms for Personal Data Processing
Terms of personal data processing shall be determined in accordance with the duration of the contract (agreement) with a personal data subject, Order of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation of August 25, 2010 No. 558 “On Approval of the ‘List of Standard Administrative Archive Documents Generated in the Course of Activities of Government Agencies, Local Government Bodies and Organizations with an Indication of Their Storage Periods'”, limitation of action, and other requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Rights and Obligations
As a personal data operator we shall have the right to:
- defend our interests in court;
- provide subjects’ personal data to third parties, if this is provided for by the current legislation (tax and law enforcement bodies, etc.) or an agreement of the personal data subject;
- refuse to provide personal data in cases provided for by the current legislation;
- use the subject’s personal data without his/her consent as provided for by law.
The personal data subject shall have the right to:
- request detailing of their personal data, their blocking or destruction, if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, unreliable, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take legal measures to protect their rights;
- request a list of your personal data processed by the Company and the source of its receipt;
- get information about the terms of processing of your personal data, including the terms of their storage;
- request to notify all persons, who were previously provided with incorrect or incomplete personal data, about all eliminations, corrections or additions made to them;
- appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or in court against illegal actions or inaction in the processing of his/her personal data.
Principles and Terms of Personal Data Processing
We shall process personal data based on the following principles:
- legitimacy of the purposes and methods of personal data processing;
- compliance of the purposes of personal data processing with the purposes that are predefined and declared when collecting the personal data;
- compliance of the volume, nature and methods of the processed personal data and methods of personal data processing with the purposes of personal data processing;
- the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency for the purposes of processing, the inadmissibility of processing personal data that are excessive in relation to the purposes that were stated upon the collection of personal data;
- inadmissibility to combine databases containing personal data and created for incompatible purposes;
- storage of personal data in a form, that allows one to identify a personal data subject, for no longer than it is needed for the purpose of their processing;
- destruction when the purposes of personal data processing have been achieved or if it is no longer necessary to achieve them.
Shall the consumer of our company’s services refuse to provide consent to the processing of his/her personal data, the processing purposes shall not be achieved.
How We Protect Your Information
We take appropriate security measures during the collection, storage, and processing of data to protect them from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction; restrict access to personal data for our employees, contractors, and agents; and continually improve the way we collect, store, and process data, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
Your Acceptance of These Terms